Classroom Study Course - Weekend
These batches are designed for college going students and working professionals. The duration of this course is approximately 11 months. The classes are conducted 9 hrs per day on weekends and public holidays. Since the total teaching hours required for completion of course (1200 hrs for ESE +GATE ) is not available on weekends (Saturday & Sunday) and public holidays hence efforts are made to complete GATE syllabus on weekends and public holidays whereas for extra syllabus of ESE, students will be required to attend the classes with either of the following two options: (1) On weekdays with regular batches (2) Carry over facility in next session. These batches are offered at Delhi, Noida & Kolkata centres only.
Note : Students may be required to attend some classes on week days also if syllabus completion needs extra teaching hours as felt necessary by MADE EASY management.
Students of Instrumentation Engineering can enroll themselves in EC classroom course and those with Production Engineering as their domain subject can enroll in ME classroom course batches.
- Timely completion of syllabus (both Technical and Non-Technical)
- Topics to be covered
- General Studies (ESE Paper-1)
- General English (as per GATE syllabus)
- Technical Subjects
- Engineering Maths
- Reasoning and Aptitude
Study Material :
In order to reduce burden of students, we have compiled and framed our study material from best possible resources giving encyclopedic coverage of every topic. This study material will be comprised of –
- Theory Books (Technical Subjects)
- Workbooks (Technical Subjects)
- General Studies books for ESE Paper-1 (Theory + Previous years' solved questions)
- Engineering Mathematics books (Theory + Previous years' solved questions)
- Reasoning and Aptitude books (Theory + Previous years' solved questions)
- Subject-wise previous years' solved papers of GATE.
- Previous years' solved papers of ESE (Objective Paper-I and Paper-II).
- Previous years' solved papers of ESE (Conventional Paper-I and Paper-II).
- Apart from all these, regular class tests are conducted followed by discussion of question paper by expert faculties.
- Personal attention and doubt clearing time given to each and every student.
- Regular motivational sessions to rejuvenate the lost enthusiasm.
Terms for Weekend Classroom Course:
- The classes can be extended during weekdays and public holidays in order to complete the syllabus on time.
- General studies and extra subjects of ESE syllabus, will be covered in weekdays or public holidays.
- Under unavoidable circumstances, if the GATE syllabus is lagging behind, then we may conduct the classes in weekdays.
- If there is any change in the GATE/ESE syllabus or exam pattern, then institute will make all possible efforts to cover the revised syllabus. However, it is not mandatory binding upon the institute.
- Batch venue and timings are subjected to periodic changes as per the availability of classrooms and faculties.