MADE EASY announces exclusive batches for General Studies and Engineering Aptitude. These Batches are exclusively designed to cover the Paper-I syllabus of preliminary exam. The classes will be conducted by experienced faculties of MADE EASY focusing on revised exam pattern of Engineering Services Examination. Study material with effective presentation and latest updates will be provided to score well in paper-I.
- Current issues of national and international importance relating to social economic and industrial development.
- Engineering Aptitude covering logical reasoning and Analytical ability.
- Engineering Mathematics and Numerical Analysis.
- General Principles of Design, Drawing, Importance of Safety.
- Standards and Quality practices in production, construction, maintenance and services.
- Basic of Energy and Environment:Conservation, Environmental Pollution and degradation, Climate Change, Environmental impact assessment.
- Basic of Project Management.
- Basic of Material Science and Enginerring.
- Information and Communication technologies (ICT) based tools and their applications in Engineering such as networking, e-governance and technology based education.
- Ethics and values in Engineering profession.