Exclusive General Studies and Engineering Aptitude Batch for ESE-2018 Prelims (for ESE 2017 written qualified candidates) (Weekend)
MADE EASY's exclusive batches for General Studies and Engineering Aptitude are designed to cover the syllabus of Paper-I of ESE Preliminary exam. The classes will be conducted by experienced faculties focusing on new exam pattern of Engineering Services Examination. To ease out the burden updated study material with effective presentation will be provided to score well in paper-I.
- Current issues of national and international importance relating to social, economic and industrial development.
- Engineering Aptitude covering Logical reasoning and Analytical ability.
- Engineering Mathematics and Numerical Analysis.
- General Principles of Design, Drawing, Importance of Safety.
- Standards and Quality practices in production, construction, maintenance and services.
- Basics of Energy and Environment: Conservation, environmental pollution and degradation, Climate Change, Environmental impact assessment.
- Basics of Project Management.
- Basics of Material Science and Engineering.
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) based tools and their applications in Engineering such as networking, e-governance and technology based education.
- Ethics and values in engineering profession.
G.S. and Engg. Aptitude Batch for ESE-2018 Course Details:
Course Duration: 3 months for weekend batches,
Teaching Hours: 250-300 hours
Timings: Sat & Sun, 8 hours each for weekend batches
Study material: Study material will be provided.
Batch Availability: All centers of MADE EASY.