MADE EASY announces exclusive batches for General Studies and Engineering Aptitude. These batches are exclusively designed to cover the syllabus of Paper-I of Preliminary exam. The classes will be conducted by experienced faculties of MADE EASY focusing on new exam pattern of Engineering Services Examination, 2017. Latest and updated study material with effective presentation will be provided to score well in paper-I.
1. Current issues of national and international importance relating to social, economic and industrial development.
2. Engineering Aptitude covering Logical reasoning and Analytical ability.
3. Engineering Mathematics and Numerical Analysis.
4. General Principles of Design, Drawing, Importance of Safety.
5. Standards and Quality practices in production, construction, maintenance and services.
6. Basics of Energy and Environment: Conservation, environmental pollution and degradation, Climate Change, Environmental impact assessment.
7. Basics of Project Management.
8. Basics of Material Science and Engineering.
9. Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) based tools and their applications in Engineering such as networking, e-governance and technology based education.
10. Ethics and values in engineering profession.
Copyright © 2001-2017. All Rights Reserved: MADE EASY.