2 Year Classroom Programme
This course is suitable for sophomores and pre-final year students. This course has well framed time table distributed in a space of 2 years, building concepts step by step followed by frequent tests for tracking progress and giving ample time for the improvements of weaker areas.
Batches starting from
January. to April
4 to 6 hours per day
6+ hours per day
- Exhaustive syllabus coverage in span of 2 years.
- Classes to be taken by highly qualified and experienced teachers and ESE toppers.
- One subject will be taught only once, either in first year or in second year.
- Made Easy will be the sole authority to schedule the time table and it will be abiding to all. Subjects will be scheduled as per the availability of the faculty, not as per the priority of the candidates.
- If any subject is scheduled during semester exams or conducted during extra timings and if student is unable to attend, then those subjects will be taught in next session.
- Study material books will be issued only once.
- Students has to ensure that they have to attend all the subjects within these 2 years' session only, as carry on facility will not be provided under any circumstances.
Benefits of 2 Years Classroom Study Course
- Time table is suitable for college going students
- Highly useful for semester and campus recruitment exams.
- Concepts to be taught in details from basic level and classes will be conducted by experienced and senior faculty.
- Well designed and effective test series.
- Early starting and early completion of syllabus will help in more revision and planned study
- Flexibility to opt for leaves during semester exams.
- Comprehensive coverage of syllabus supplemented by updated study material/books.
- Timely completion of syllabus (both Technical and Non-Technical)
- Topics to be covered
- General Studies (ESE Paper-1)
- General English (as per GATE syllabus)
- Technical Subjects
- Engineering Maths
- Reasoning and Aptitude
In order to reduce burden of students, we have compiled and framed our study material from best possible resources giving encyclopedic coverage of every topic. This study material will be comprised of –
- Theory Books (Technical Subjects)
- Workbooks (Technical Subjects)
- General Studies books for ESE Paper-1 (Theory + Previous years' solved questions)
- Engineering Mathematics books (Theory + Previous years' solved questions)
- Reasoning and Aptitude books (Theory + Previous years' solved questions)
- Subject-wise previous years' solved papers of GATE.
- Previous years' solved papers of ESE (Objective Paper-I and Paper-II).
- Previous years' solved papers of ESE (Conventional Paper-I and Paper-II).
- Apart from all these, regular class tests are conducted followed by discussion of question paper by expert faculties.
- Personal attention and doubt clearing time given to each and every student.
- Regular motivational sessions to rejuvenate the lost enthusiasm.